Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2009, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Mon, 9 Mar 2009 07:39:38 -0500
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   "./ ADD NAME=Data _null_;" <iebupdte@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:   Re: error to debug
Comments:   To: Venkatesh K <venkatesh.kadiyala@gmail.com>

select 'nmae of pat'N name ,'and his age is'N age

Assuming you are trying to use name literals.

On 3/9/09, Venkatesh K <venkatesh.kadiyala@gmail.com> wrote: > 413 select 'nmae of pat' name ,'and his age is' age > ---- > 22 > ERROR 22-322: Syntax error, expecting one of the following: !, !!, &, *, **, > > > when never i get error it will represented with numbers 22-322,what it is > representing ?using that how can we debug the errors,pls let me know >