Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2009, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 24 Mar 2009 11:36:12 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         gucci <shengyi00034@SINA.COM>
Subject:      Factory Promotions Jordan Shoes Free Shipping Paypal payment at
              www.agogoing.com Options
Comments: To: sas-l@uga.edu

we have set up long-term and closed cooperation with many manufacturers and factories. TOP & BEST quality of products, high reputation, excellent services and professionalism are those that we used compete with others. We sincerely wish to cooperate with you and to make mutual benefit! We will be your first choice of suppliers for TOP quality products! Best Service, Highest Quality, Competitive price, Timely delivery as its philosophy, we are to fully cooperate on the basis of equality and mutual benefit with business partners from all over the world. We could supply mixed colors and sizes shoes for you. Your satisfaction is our final target. Website:www.agogoing.com E-mail :agogoing@hotmail.com MSN :agogoing@hotmail.com

<sell Nike Shoes, Jordan 1-23, Air Jordan, AF1, DUNK, Air max series etc. Most of them are in stock and can be supplied surely on time. All these shoes are packed with original-boxes and cards >