Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2009, week 5)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 30 Mar 2009 13:00:33 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Seth StJames <sethstjames@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      help with gchart vbar pattern v= options

Dear SAS-L:

Does anyone know where I can get an exhaustive list of possible values to the patterns statements? I looked at about 30 publications and on find a few different values (like x1 x2 x3 r4 l3), but not a complete list. Perhaps if I check with SAS tech support (as the documentation is not very useful) We know that patternN is followed by v= and c=, but what are all that possible codes for v=? Does anyone know of such a list? Thanks for any information.

Seth