Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2009, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 14 Apr 2009 16:41:42 -0600
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Ken Barz <Ken.Barz@CPCMED.ORG>
Subject:      Re: cdisc sdtm
Comments: To: Uppug U Ndur <pavman_sas@YAHOO.COM>

Proc CDISC can help you validate the structure of the dataset and whether content is required or not. Getting it mapped into CDISC format is kind of up to you. The CDISC website has implementation guides for SDTM, though I'm not sure if they are requiring membership to get the full thing now.

-----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Uppug U Ndur Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2009 1:50 PM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: cdisc sdtm

Hello, can any body plz let me know how to convert raw datasets to sdtm domines. any tips n cautions while doing so. thanks in advance.