Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2009, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 14 Apr 2009 09:03:31 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Mitchell, Brian R" <Brian.R.Mitchell@COVIDIEN.COM>
Subject:      Job Posting - website link replacement

All,

Unfortunately, the list truncated the link so here are new instructions on how to reach our website:

go to www.covodien.com choose careers icon search for keyword 'SAS'

We are looking for a high-level statistical programmer or manager of programming to support regulatory submissions using the CDISC standards in affordable St. Louis. Covidien is probably the biggest pharmaceutical/device company that nobody knows of but we're planning to change that. If you're up to the challenge of supporting multiple submissions, please review the position on our website and apply directly for consideration

Brian Mitchell Covidien Director, Biostatistical Research 675 McDonnell Blvd, 30-2 Hazelwood MO 63042 www.covidien.com

Brian Mitchell Covidien Director, Biostatistical Research 675 McDonnell Blvd, 30-2 Hazelwood MO 63042 Phone: 314-654-3179 Cell: 314-378-2536

This information may be confidential and/or privileged. Use of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you receive this in error, please inform the sender and remove any records of this message.