Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2009, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Mon, 20 Apr 2009 09:09:41 -0400
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Michael Raithel <michaelraithel@WESTAT.COM>
Subject:   Re: Chance to Make SAS-L History: Did You Know That...

Dear SAS-L-ers,

Prolific SAS-L smarty Alex Murphy posted the following:

> > Hi Mikeee, > > Any summary of what each data is used for? > Alex, not that I am aware of. I think that the SAS Institute just included them in SASHELP for our own SAS program development and amusement. In all of my years of using SAS, I do not ever recall seeing a document that discussed their use. So, I regularly fold, spindle, and mutilate them to fit my own nefarious SAS program development and testing needs:-)

Alex, best of luck in all of your SAS endeavors!

Of course, all of these opinions and insights are my own, and do not reflect those of my organization or my associates. All SAS code and/or methodologies specified in this posting are for illustrative purposes only and no warranty is stated or implied as to their accuracy or applicability. People deciding to use information in this posting do so at their own risk.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Michael A. Raithel "The man who wrote the book on performance" E-mail: MichaelRaithel@westat.com