Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2009)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 4 May 2009 09:44:56 -0400
Sender:       Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Mark McShane <eagleeyed@BELLSOUTH.NET>
Subject:      PACIFIC LOONS Continue at Lake Richard B. Russell 5/3/09

Hi All,

Irvin Pitts (Resource Management Chief, SC State Park Service, Department of Parks, Recreation and Tourism) posted on the Carolinas listserv this morning that the PACIFIC LOONS were still present at Lake Richard B. Russell yesterday morning!

Wow, the birds have been there since Jim Flynn of Georgia discovered them on the 19th of April!

If they stay around long enough maybe we will get to see them near full breeding plumage (I thought they were looking a little silvery gray on the nape last time I saw them!)

Mark

Mark McShane Lawrenceville, Gwinnett County, Georgia