Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2009)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 7 May 2009 14:43:44 -0500
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Peck, Jon" <peck@spss.com>
Subject:      Re: FIRST ORDER SERIAL CORRELATION OR  AUTOCORRELATION
Comments: To: Keli Saporta <kelisa@OPENU.AC.IL>

If you search the Help index in SPSS/PASW Statistics for autocorrelation, you will find many references.

From: SPSSX(r) Discussion [mailto:SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Keli Saporta Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2009 10:09 AM To: SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: [SPSSX-L] FIRST ORDER SERIAL CORRELATION OR AUTOCORRELATION

Hello,

Before several days I asked for your help if somebody knows " if there any procedure or other way to calculate serial correlation" . Unfortunately nobody could help. It has two other names for it. Maybe now I will be luckier: FIRST ORDER SERIAL CORRELATION OR, AUTOCORRELATION.

Maybe somebody knows? I would appreciate any help

TODA RABA

kelly

[text/html]