Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2009, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Mon, 4 May 2009 09:48:08 -0500
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Mary <mlhoward@AVALON.NET>
Subject:   Re: what wrong with my code ?
Comments:   To: Joe Matise <snoopy369@GMAIL.COM>

And the questioner needs to verify that it is the LAST four characters that are not blank that he or she wishes to remove.

-Mary

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joe Matise" <snoopy369@GMAIL.COM> To: <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU> Sent: Monday, May 04, 2009 9:42 AM Subject: Re: what wrong with my code ?