Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2009, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 4 May 2009 12:12:05 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Susie C Y Li <susie.li@BOEHRINGER-INGELHEIM.COM>
Subject:      Re: new SAS book

I've read the essay - It is indeed quite touching and corny.

I can't help but tickled by the author's boundless imagination. Thank you Mary.

Susie C. Y. Li

-----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Mary Sent: Monday, May 04, 2009 11:43 AM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Re: new SAS book

Andre pointed out that there is a little essay on this page called "SAS and I", which is really a delight to read...

http://www.beauthor.com/

-Mary

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mary" <mlhoward@avalon.net> To: <chengjia@BEAUTHOR.COM>; <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU> Sent: Monday, May 04, 2009 9:20 AM Subject: Re: new SAS book