Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2009, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 4 May 2009 09:43:51 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Gerhard Hellriegel <gerhard.hellriegel@T-ONLINE.DE>
Subject:      Re: Copyright (c) 2008 Paul OldenKamp

Copyrights on such things are nonsense. If that were possible, no programming would be possible any more. On the other hand, I think

%Let StringToModify1 = This_Is_The_String_To_Modify1 ; %Let ModifiedString1 = %SysFunc( TranWrd( &StringToModify1 , _ , %Str ( ) ) ) ; %Put ModifiedString1 = &ModifiedString1 ;

is not under that copyright? So we can continue...

I hope that nobody has the copyright on breathing in and out so I can continue doing that...

Gerhard