Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2009, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Wed, 6 May 2009 08:09:51 -0700
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   sasuser <olivbernard@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:   SMC metadata utility
Comments:   To: sas-l@uga.edu

Hi all,

I have been using the metadata utility for a long time. I hope not to be the only one ;) I never understood what the OMI_GET_ID flag is for in the "Get Metadata Objects" request constructor. Any valid GetMetadataObjects request returns the metadata ID of all returned objects so if the goal is to return metadatID, this flag is useless. So I suppose It might have another purpose.

Thank you. Olivier