Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2009, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 7 May 2009 10:30:08 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Randy Herbison <RandyHerbison@WESTAT.COM>
Subject:      Re: Graph Template Language: Display Bar Stat At End Of Bar

A little birdie wrote to Chang and me:

"Chang is correct. Version 9.2 comes in two flavors 9.02.01 (Phase 1) and 9.02.02 (Phase 2) with Phase 2 being about one year newer. The options BARLABEL, BARLABELATTRS, and BARLABELFORMAT were introduced in Phase 2. I thought we had flagged those options as being for Phase 2 only, but somehow they weren't marked as such in the documentation. Anyway, the three options I mentioned are the only differences in grammar between Phase 1 and 2 GTL."

-----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Chang Chung Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 2009 3:01 PM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Re: Graph Template Language: Display Bar Stat At End Of Bar