Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2009, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Mon, 18 May 2009 14:40:51 -0400
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   "NOMAIL Roger S. Clark" <roger.s.clark@CENSUS.GOV>
Subject:   Re: CAll batch progrma from SAs program

Hi, Miki;

This probably isn't the whole answer, but I did notice that everything in you system call is enclosed in an outer set of single quotes. This will prevent macro variables from resolving.

Have you tried %include "&&_xyz\programs\&_s_m_dmacros.bat " ;

I don't know if it will work, because the only times I've used it were to run SAS programs (with a .sas extension) but it might be work a try.

> Hi there, > > I have written a SAS program which creates a batch file. Now the batch > file is getting created properly. But I need to run this batch program > from within the sas program itself. So i gave this command and its not > working and not giving me an error either. > > data _null_; > > call system('"%str(&&_xyz\programs\&_s_m_dmacros.bat)"') ; > run; > > Any help would be appreciated. > > Miki

Thanx, Roger S. Clark Address Products Management Branch