Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2009, week 4)Back to main CONCH-L pageJoin or leave CONCH-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Tue, 26 May 2009 09:05:05 EDT
Sender:   Conchologists List <CONCH-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Jordan Star <Murexoneman@AOL.COM>
Subject:   Re: coating shells...

Hello I guess I missed the string on coating shells. Before a shell show I would spray the shells with a mixture of 1/2 baby oil and 1/2 lighter fluid from a small travel cleaned out hair spray bottle. No lumps or pooling of oil

and left a nice sheen.

Jordan Star

**************We found the real ‘Hotel California’ and the ‘Seinfeld’ diner. What will you find? Explore WhereItsAt.com. (http://www.whereitsat.com/?ncid=emlwenew00000004)

[text/html]