Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2009, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 27 May 2009 11:43:38 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Jeremy Miles <jeremy.miles@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: How to avoid DOS "Are you sure?" question?
Comments: To: Mary <mlhoward@avalon.net>

You could try adding /Q after del (for Quiet)

X "del /Q C:\Work_Activities\Production_Source\Raw_Data\visit_data\*.*";

Jeremy

2009/5/27 Mary <mlhoward@avalon.net>: > Hi, > > I'm getting a DOS interactive "Are you sure?" message on the code below; is > there anything I can do from SAS to get rid of the message? > > options noxwait; > > X "del C:\Work_Activities\Production_Source\Raw_Data\visit_data\*.*"; > > > > -Mary >

-- Jeremy Miles Psychology Research Methods Wiki: www.researchmethodsinpsychology.com