Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (May 2009, week 5)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 30 May 2009 19:41:24 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Arthur Tabachneck <art297@NETSCAPE.NET>
Subject:      Re: Chance to Make SAS-L History: Did You Know That...
Comments: To: "Michael A. Raithel" <michaelraithel@WESTAT.COM>

Did you know EVERYTHING that the author mentions in the following presentation:

http://www.monsug.ca/Monsug%20%20Sept%2028th,%20SAS%20v9%20Enhancements.ppt

Yes, I know that many of us (though not me) are already on SAS 9.2, upon searching Google for why one might want to use putlog, rather than log, I came across the following presentation of new things in SAS 9 that weren't there in SAS 8. I was surprised at the number of new things I wasn't aware of and thought you might be equally interested.

Art