Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2009)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 15 Jun 2009 01:50:17 -0700
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Gyorgy Bea <ciao_beatag@yahoo.com>
Subject:      Re: TURF analysis

Thank you very much for all the information regarding the TURF analysis. I've tried to run some basic analysis, but I have a question: is it possible to do any kind of significance testing on the TURF results? Does this make sense? Thank you, Beata ________________________________ From: "Norton, John" <jnorton@spss.com> To: SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Sent: Thursday, June 4, 2009 5:38:50 PM Subject: Re: TURF analysis Hi Beata, This may be informative: http://www.mv-research.com/knowledge/white.html. The white paper on TURF is 9th in the list of papers. Also, please visit our Developer Central site at www.spss.comwhere you’ll find a custom built dialog box for TURF analysis (click on the specific link here: http://www.spss.com/devcentral/index.cfm?pg=downloadDet&dId=165). Please read the description of that dialog box and the included README file so that you can be assured that you have the appropriate version of PASW Statistics and any plug-ins as required. HTH, JohnNorton SPSS Inc. ________________________________ From:SPSSX(r) Discussion [mailto:SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.U G A.EDU] On Behalf Of G yorgy Bea Sent: Thursday, June 04, 2009 8:45 AM To: SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.U G A.EDU Subject: TURF analysis Hi All, Do you know any online documentation on TURF analysis? I would appreciate any recommendation, I couldn't find much. Thanks very much, Beata

[text/html]