Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2009, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 12 Jun 2009 08:22:08 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "SUBSCRIBE SAS-L Joe H. Smith" <peesari.mahesh@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      How iterate a Macro

Hi all ,i want to run this macro in loop..its throwing an error..please guide me;

ERROR: The following columns were not found in the contributing tables: APR2001. NOTE: The SAS System stopped processing this step because of errors. NOTE: PROCEDURE SQL used (Total process time): real time 0.01 seconds cpu time 0.00 seconds

%macro forest1; %let last_Date=MAR2008; %let start_date=APR2001; %do %while(&start_date<=&last_date); proc sql; create table &start_date as select * from Examples.total where lptno in (select lptno from Examples.final_aggrgtd1 group by lptno having oadcredt = min(oadcredt) and OADCREDT =input(&start_date,MONYY7.)) order by oadcredt; quit; %end; quit; %mend; %forest1;

I want to run this macro in loop from APR2001 to MAR2008,how should i do that,and the columns in my table are lptno,oadcredt,demand,plant...

Thanks iN advance