Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (June 2009, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 26 Jun 2009 14:27:31 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Jose <jsotosh@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      code for categorical predictor variables
Comments: To: sas-l@uga.edu

Hi, I am running a logistic regression with categorical predictor variables, for these I need to model the reference levels as 1 0, not 0 1 (the default reference level for categorical predictor variables). I canít find the code to change the default reference level. Can anyone give me this code? Thank you.