Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2009, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 1 Jul 2009 11:42:53 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Don <donaldwmayfield@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: SAS Upgrade Functionality
Comments: To: sas-l@uga.edu

On Jun 30, 7:44 am, j...@STANFORDALUMNI.ORG (Jack Hamilton) wrote: > Call Execute was dropped from (I think) an early release of SAS 6, and then brought back. > > -- > Jack Hamilton > j...@alumni.stanford.org > > Kiran, for the most part, SAS does not remove functionality when upgrading from one release to another. And, I cannot remember a time when SAS dropped a specific function--though I would bet that some crusty OLD TIMERS might:-) >

Interesting..

Non crusty old timer. Don