Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2009)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 1 Sep 2009 10:16:31 -0700
Sender:       Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Steve Holzman <steve_holzman@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Birding Festival on Facebook

The Colonial Coast Birding and Nature Festival has a Facebook presence here:

http://tinyurl.com/fb-ccbf

We are apparently 'tweeting' also, but I'm not a Twitter user so I kinda don't know exactly what that means. Perhaps @GACCBNF means something to you Twitter users. ;-)

Anyway, registration went well on Saturday and we are on our way to an excellent festival.

BTW, I found an interesting product online the other day. I know NONE of you birders let their cat outside but perhaps your neighbors would be interested in this. http://www.catgoods.com/index.html . I think it's about $10.

Cheers,

Steve Holzman North High Shoals, GA Oconee County, USA