Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2009, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 22 Sep 2009 17:31:30 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         John Birken <zbq5@CDC.GOV>
Subject:      Re: How do export a table in a pdf file into excel

Lily: Well you want to do it in the harder direction. Inverse not forward.

There are a number of commercial pgms that do this. There was competition and they got inexpensive ... and a few became FREE. I've seen free text to pdf, excel to pdf.... but pdf to excel not sure.

If you have Office 2007 look what it can do ... search in help for pdf.

At one time microsoft was going to integrate with pdf it didn't work out. They did something useful ... you'll have to look in Office 2007.

Also: 1) Try google free pdf to excel. 2) Keep your fingers crossed. I might have a free one. If I do I'll e-mail it to you.

HTH,

John, jbirken@cdc.gov

-----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Peng, Lily Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 5:04 PM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: How do export a table in a pdf file into excel

Hi all,

I am trying to export a table in a pdf file into an excel file. Does anybody know how to do it with SAS?

Thanks a lot!

Lily