Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2009, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 28 Sep 2009 13:39:19 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         StatsLearner <shuck@UTK.EDU>
Subject:      Power Analysis for 2-way ANOVA
Comments: To: sas-l@uga.edu

I'd like to use an online site to determine the needed sample sizes for a 2-way ANOVA. The site created by Russ Lenth is not helpful, because I intend to perform tests of simple main effects (rather than all possible pairwise comparisons) if the interaction is significant. Does anyone know of a site that would help me out? StatsLearner..