Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2009)Back to main GRAD-SCHOOL pageJoin or leave GRAD-SCHOOL (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Mon, 19 Oct 2009 13:44:22 -0400
Sender:   Graduate School <GRAD-SCHOOL@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   The Graduate School <grad-sch@UGA.EDU>
Subject:   Fall Food Drive

Dear Graduate Students,

Again this year, the Graduate School invites all members of the graduate community at UGA to participate in our Fall Food Drive. All donations of non-perishable food goods delivered between now and Thanksgiving to the Graduate School at 320 E. Clayton St., Suite 400, will be sent to the Northeast Georgia Food Bank (http://foodbanknega.org/). The Food Bank has told us that over 80,000 people in our region are in need of assistance to obtain the food they need. Please give as you are able. Contact David Knauft, dknauft@uga.edu, with any questions.

Thank you.

Maureen Grasso Dean, The Graduate School

----------------------------------------------- The Graduate School The University of Georgia 320 E. Clayton Street, Suite 400 Athens, GA 30602-4401 http://www.grad.uga.edu

This message was sent by staff in the UGA Graduate School to all active graduate students. This is for official communication only. This listserv does not accept replies. Please contact the person identified in the message if you have questions.