Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2009)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Thu, 8 Oct 2009 07:39:28 -0400
Sender:   "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   "Salbod, Mr. Stephen" <ssalbod@pace.edu>
Subject:   MANOVA with small sample size and unequal ns

Dear Friends, I've been asked to do one-way (3 levels) MANOVAs where the group sizes are n=25, n=7, and n=6; and, the number of dependent variables can range from 6 to 12. I've read somewhere that it is inappropriate to do MANOVA in this situation (small ns + unequal ns + large DV set relative to the ns). Does any know a reference addressing this problem? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Stephen Salbod, Pace University, NYC

[text/html]