Date:         Fri, 2 Oct 2009 13:27:43 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Jack Hamilton <jfh@STANFORDALUMNI.ORG>
Subject:      Re: ODS tagsets.excelxp: Is it possible not to display column
              names  and to switch off text wrapping for all cells of a column?
Comments: To: "Data _null_;" <iebupdte@GMAIL.COM>

I don't like using '00'x because (as far as I know) it's not guaranteed to continue to work. And doesn't using splitchar add an extra row? I haven't tried it recently.

-- Jack Hamilton jfh@alumni.stanford.org Tots units fem força!