Date:         Wed, 30 Sep 2009 22:13:04 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Yaw <linkyox@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Date functions
Comments: To: sas-l@uga.edu

Dear All:

I have been struggling with this date function for hrs and I was wondering if any of you has encountered this before.

The dates are numeric. Eg 12151977. I want to get it in MDY format so that I can calculate the intervals( like ; Date2-date1/12) between 2 dates one of which is already in the mdy format.

I have tried substring them and then putting them back in mdy format but not much progress.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards, Yaw A.