Date:         Thu, 1 Oct 2009 13:09:23 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Stephen Dybas <skd02@HEALTH.STATE.NY.US>
Subject:      Re: ODS tagsets.excelxp: What is possible and what not?
Comments: To: Alexander Konn <alexander.konn@IEA-DPC.DE>

Alexander,

Sounds like a tall order.

I would start by running a Google search on:

Creating Multi-Sheet Excel Workbooks the Easy Way with SAS

( http://support.sas.com/rnd/papers/sgf07/sgf2007-excel.pdf )

or

You Use SASĀ®, Your Boss Uses Excel. Guess Where Your Results Are Going to Appear! Using ODS to Create Your Results in Excel

Steve Dybas