Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2009, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 8 Oct 2009 17:17:55 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Arthur Tabachneck <art297@NETSCAPE.NET>
Subject:      Re: Dmnormip and Dmnorlen
Comments: To: Amrita Singh <amritas2@AOL.COM>

Amrita,

Take a look at: http://www.clt.astate.edu/kfish/DWmaterials/AdvDMText.pdf

According to it, "The main differences between the raw code and the saved scoring code module occur at the beginning of the code. The saved scoring code begins with the definition of macro functions. These macro functions are used to standardize variable names later in the code. In addition to the macro definitions, any preprocessing of data before the main scoring code is moved from inside the raw code to here."