Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2009, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 8 Oct 2009 18:21:15 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         BruceBrad <b.bradbury@UNSW.EDU.AU>
Subject:      Re: Matrix operations on proc reg output
Comments: To: sas-l@uga.edu

Thanks Dale

Very useful, I'll try this. I'm sure I would have had great difficulty working out how to do this without your neat example. I've now got this working for a simple dummy test file.

I need to read from two datasets within the do loop. Will the program run faster if I put the Use statements outside the loop and use Setin statements inside the loop?

Thanks Bruce.