Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2009, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 8 Oct 2009 13:44:20 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Dianne Rhodes <diannerhodes@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Anyone familiar with the linkage analysis in SAS? and SAS
              Detica?
Comments: To: Arthur Tabachneck <art297@NETSCAPE.NET>

On Thu, 8 Oct 2009 13:27:59 -0400, Arthur Tabachneck <art297@NETSCAPE.NET> wrote:

> >Further, I don't think SAS and Detica are together anymore and, conversely, >that SAS now has their own fraud detection suite. > >Art >-------- >On Wed, 7 Oct 2009 15:55:23 -0700, pigpigpig <pigzhu740@GMAIL.COM> wrote: > >>Want to share information?

I'm not sure what the question is, but I was recruited by Detica for an interview in early 2008, after I was laid off by BAE and posted my resume on DICE and Monster. They have a nice office space near the Ballston VA metro. It is my understanding from the interview that most of the fraud detection software is written in SAS.

In September 2008, they were bought by BAE. I would never go near anything having to do with BAE again.

Dianne @ census dot gov