Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2009, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 10 Oct 2009 12:04:51 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         xlr82sas <xlr82sas@AOL.COM>
Subject:      Re: %FOR Macro Release 2.0 - It's Simplified and Objectified
Comments: To: sas-l@uga.edu

On Oct 10, 3:42 am, "nina" <s...@mailinator.com> wrote: > shorter link to samehttp://20.fi/2843

Thank you.

I will be using your code.

The only issue I see deals with the maintenance of the code. I have had to maintain object oriented systems and they all make my head bleed.

Somtimes I wonder if it is better to have three programs forsd1 for sas datasets, formac(generate pure macro code) and foratr(for attribute statements). I think in this case each macro would be less than 60 lines of code.