Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2009, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 22 Oct 2009 09:18:47 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Data _null_;" <iebupdte@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: MACRO FOR ALL POSSIBLE REGRESSIONS XXXX
Comments: To: Dan Abner <dan.abner99@gmail.com>

This may help http://support.sas.com/kb/24/986.html

The will produce a variable that will contains the RHS of the model on record for each model.

data test; length x1-x10 8; call missing(of _all_); run; proc summary data=test chartype missing; class x1-x10; output out=comb(drop=_freq_); run; data allmodels; set comb; array x[*] x:; length rhs $200; *may need to be bigger; do i = 1 to dim(x); if substr(_type_,i,1) eq '1' then rhs = catx(' ',rhs,vname(x[i])); end; drop x: i; run; proc print; run;

On 10/22/09, Dan Abner <dan.abner99@gmail.com> wrote: > Hello everyone, > > I have a situation where I need to check the sample size requirements for a > large number of potential binary logit models. I already have a macro to do > this, but do not know how to augment it to handle all possible regressions > for around 10 potential explanatory variables. > > I can easily write separate code to evaluate all 2 var models, then all 3 > var models, etc., but haven't figured out yet how to write a macro general > enough to evaluate all possible regs dynamically. > > Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. > > Thanks! > > Dan > > XXXX >