Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2009, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 22 Oct 2009 13:14:32 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Norm Weston <nweston@AMGEN.COM>
Subject:      Re: Who of you have a job?

For myself, I have come here for a lot of assistance in the past. The other SAS-L posters have saved me numerous hours and improved my SAS skill to a point where I enjoy giving back. I have the luxury of being able to schedule my own time on my job and, so long as I am not loafing, I see it as an investment towards future assistance from everyone on this forum.