Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2009, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 22 Oct 2009 14:07:41 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Michael Raithel <michaelraithel@WESTAT.COM>
Subject:      Re: Who of you have a job?

Dear SAS-L-ers,

An incredulous-sounding Daniel Fernández noted the following:

> > yeah!, I am really surprised how fast and number of times > some SAS-L users as : > > Joe Matise > Data _null_ > Arthur Tabachneck > Muthia Kachirayan (thanx Muthia for your last answer to my problem!) > xlr82sas > . > . > . > and a lot more of them... > > answer other´s questions. > So do you really have a job? or perhaps you get a lot of free time at > office between some SAS scripts or Stored processes got executed!? > Do your boss know that you work for SAS-L for free! > Daniel, I don't know about the others, but I draw my own paycheck from the SAS-L Institute. I used to be a SAS-L consultant and got paid by the word. Then, I got on salary and was paid by the post. Now I am in SAS-L middle management, so I loaf around all day and only answer the SAS-L posts that are of interest to me.

<VBG!>

Daniel, best of luck in all of your SAS endeavors!

Of course, all of these opinions and insights are my own, and do not reflect those of my organization or my associates. All SAS code and/or methodologies specified in this posting are for illustrative purposes only and no warranty is stated or implied as to their accuracy or applicability. People deciding to use information in this posting do so at their own risk.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Michael A. Raithel "The man who wrote the book on performance" E-mail: MichaelRaithel@westat.com