Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2009, week 5)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 29 Oct 2009 01:33:33 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         beginner <vietst@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      assign interviewees into groups
Comments: To: sas-l@uga.edu

My surveys requires over 5,0000 interviewees rank two things separately from 1 to 10. I wish to assign interviewees into 10*10 = 100 groups such as group (1,1), the group that interviewees rank both things 1 or group (1,2), the group that interviewees rank the first thing 1 and the second thing 2 etc. Do you know any way to help me out? Thank you so much for your help,