Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2009)Back to main CICS-L pageJoin or leave CICS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 2 Nov 2009 08:15:35 -0500
Sender:       CICS List <CICS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         SUE FINKELSTEIN <SFINKEL@PLANNING.NYC.GOV>
Subject:      Re: Conversion to Micro-Focus Experience

Several years ago, we used Micro-Focus to enable a mainframe BAL program to run on the PC. We have since rewritten it in C. We found Micro-Focus quite helpful in our process.

Sue C. Finkelstein

Assistant Director for Software Development

Geographic Systems Section

Department of City Planning

212-720-3575

From: CICS List [mailto:CICS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Thurlo, Mark C. Sent: Saturday, October 31, 2009 11:36 PM To: CICS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Conversion to Micro-Focus Experience

Hello All,

I was wondering if anyone on the list has converted applications off the mainframe to other platforms using Micro-Focus.

If so, are you willing to comment on what your experience was like?

Mark Thurlo

SuperValu Inc

[text/html]