Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2009, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 11 Nov 2009 16:29:10 +0100
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Fernández Rodríguez, Dani
              <DFernandez@CST.CAT>
Subject:      Re: PDF Reports from Stored Processes
Comments: To: "O'Connell, Martin" <MOConnell@GEICO.COM>

Hi Martin, I am not very sure what you refer... anyway, Have you set your Stored Process output to PDF in EG? Tools--> options--> results (Stored process)--> PDF

Daniel Barcelona

-----Mensaje original----- De: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] En nombre de O'Connell, Martin Enviado el: miércoles, 11 de noviembre de 2009 15:49 Para: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Asunto: PDF Reports from Stored Processes

Hello all,

I have a report writer that builds pdf reports that has worked fine in EG code node. Nothing terribly fancy, just put statements building the report. But when I wrap a simple Stored Process around it the SP output seems to ignore my options, particularly Landscape as report is coming out Portrait. Is there something I need to be aware of to set these options in SP?

As always, thanks for any help.

Martin

==================== This email/fax message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this email/fax is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy all paper and electronic copies of the original message.