Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2009, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 22 Nov 2009 13:35:55 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Paul Walker <walker.627@OSU.EDU>
Subject:      Moving Compiled Macros Cross Platform

I have stored compiled macros running on LINUX SAS but do not have their source code. I need to migrate those macros to HPUX SAS. From my understanding their is no way to migrate those macros to HPUX without having the original source code (to recompile the macros from the source code), which like I said, I do not have.

Does anyone have a work around that could be suggested to solve this problem?