Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2009)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 21 Dec 2009 14:30:48 -0500
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Paul Jeffries <pjeffries@washjeff.edu>
Subject:      Five highest scores

Dear list,

I have seven scores for each subject. Scores can range from zero to 1. I want to take the average of the five highest scores for each subject. So I do I get SPSS to drop the two lowest scores for each subject and average the remaining scores.

Any help is appreciated, Paul W. Jeffries Department of Psychology Washington & Jefferson College 60 South Lincoln Street Washington, PA 15301 Email: pjeffries@staff.washjeff.edu<mailto:pjeffries@staff.washjeff.edu> Ph.: 724 503 1001 x3363 Fx.: 724 228 3802

[text/html]