Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2009, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 6 Dec 2009 19:37:54 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         John Burton <jrburtonsaspro@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Off Topic List Posting: Patriotic Games for Christmas

On Sun, Dec 6, 2009 at 7:02 PM, Arthur Tabachneck <art297@netscape.net> wrote: > Ajay, > > I presume you are rooting for Vols' basketball. As a Michigan State > University alumnus, I'd have to say that it would be more patriotic to root > for the first US land grant institution: GO MSU! > > Of course, since North Carolina State is also amongst that group, I'm sure > that some SAS folk would disagree with my opinion. > > Art > -------- > On Sat, 5 Dec 2009 11:57:18 -0500, Kush Ohri <ohri2007@GMAIL.COM> wrote: > >>AJA*Y O*HRI >>Graduate Student >>University of Tennessee, Knoxville. >> >> >>Go Vols! >>

Ajay,

Welcome to TN.

If I had to choose between the three, it'd have to be NC State, but I'll support any Virginia institution that being my home/birth state.

Best Cheers, Ray Burton Richmond VA / Chattanooga TN