Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2009, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 16 Dec 2009 10:39:45 -0800
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Ida <ihatoum@HSPH.HARVARD.EDU>
Subject:      Re: PROC EXPORT excel formatting in SAS 9.2 on x64
Comments: To: sas-l@uga.edu

On Dec 14, 8:06 pm, Savian <savian....@gmail.com> wrote: > On Dec 14, 7:27 am, Ida <ihat...@hsph.harvard.edu> wrote: > > > > > > > Hi, > > > I have just switched from 9.1.3 on x32 to 9.2 on x64, and now my > > exports are getting lost in translation. > > > I have created a code to run a bunch of analyses/queries and then > > export these results to a formatted excel workbook with multiple > > sheets. Each of 20 sheets has conditional formatting (e.g., if > > p<0.05, highlight in yellow). Previously, this excel formatting was > > upheld no matter how many times the sheets were overwritten with new > > data. Now, however, the sheets are overwritten and the excel > > formatting is lost. > > > Previous code: > > PROC EXPORT data=file > > OUTFILE=file.xls > > DBMS=EXCEL REPLACE; > > SHEET="mysheet"; > > run; > > > New code: > > same w/ DBMS=XLS instead of EXCEL > > > I have tried all sorts of other DBMS and VERSIONS, with no success > > (some won't run, others won't format, etc...) I will have to switch > > back to my x32 w/9.1.3 if this can't be resolved, which I'd really > > rather not do. > > > Any help would be greatly appreciated! > > > Thank you in advance! > > SaviCells (not SaviCellsPro) can handle it for you. Download it here: > > http://utilities.savian.net > > or on sasCommunity.org. Documentation is also on sasCommunity.org > > Alanhttp://www.savian.net

Thank you all so much for your help with this! I will try these suggestions and report back about what worked for me, if anyone is interested in the eventual outcome. Thanks again!

Ida