Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2010, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Sun, 17 Jan 2010 00:55:26 -0500
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Arthur Tabachneck <art297@NETSCAPE.NET>
Subject:   A time sensitive request for ALL SAS-L posters

As you may or may not know, each year we compile a set of stats regarding the previous year's posts, the results of which are presented at the SAS-L BOF at the SAS Global Forum (this year in Seattle).

The accuracy of those analyses is dependent upon all of us ensuring that our various email addresses are linked (regardless of whether it includes your name or not).

Howard Schreier has just recently updated the site where he maintains a relatively secure page from which you can ensure that your information is correct. And, it is Howard's database that we use in consolidating each year's posts to individual posters.

1. Logon to: http://www.howles.com/sas-l/ User: saslguy Password: caryncusa

2. Follow the instructions on the page to submit any any errors or omissions that you’re aware of.

Much appreciated, Art