Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2010, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Tue, 16 Feb 2010 16:49:26 -0500
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Anna Cui <cuis@RPI.EDU>
Subject:   Unbalanced panel regression

Hi there,

I am trying to analyze a dataset with hundrads of firms and three years. But for some firms there is only data for one time point (year). I know proc tscsreg only deals with balanced panel, and proc panel requires at least two time periods for each firm. what procedure can I use to do fixed and random effects?

Thank you very much in advance.

Anna Cui