Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2010, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Wed, 17 Feb 2010 17:21:29 -0600
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Joe Matise <snoopy369@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:   Re: dumping memory
Comments:   To: "yoonsup@gmail.com" <yoonsup@gmail.com>

PROC DATASETS, I presume you mean, is the procedure you'd use to clean up temporary work datasets. Why do you want to know a different one?

Memory is not the same as disk space, also... cleaning up disk space won't help much with memory unless you're running out of disk swap space.

Perhaps you could give more details to the list about your PROC GLM model and then some of the more well-versed PROC GLMers could help you out then?

-Joe