Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2010, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 22 Feb 2010 13:38:11 -0800
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         cherub <cherub2life@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      DDE not responding in SAS

My SAS doesn't responding when I use DDE.   The code I submitted is below options noxwait noxsync;

x '"c:\program files\microsoft office\office11\excel.exe"';

/* Open spreadsheet to write to */

filename sas2xl dde 'excel|system';

data _null_; file sas2xl; put '[open("pathname")]';   I tried this code on another computer, it worked. I guess that this is because DDE can not be set up on this computer, so the problem exists in "filename sas2xl dde 'excel|system';"   However, can anybody how to fix this error, this may not SAS problem? but Where I can start to debug this error?   Thanks!!!