Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (March 2010)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 6 Mar 2010 15:07:48 -0500
Sender:       Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Lois Stacey <croakie@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Nashville Warbler continues in Augusta
Comments: cc: Anne Waters <birdannelady@earthlink.net>

Augusta-Aiken Audubon had a field trip to Phinizy Swamp NP in Richmond County this morning. Spring is here, there were singing birds all over. We had just over 50 species, mostly the expected winter residents but we did have one Black and White Warbler. The Nashville Warbler previously reported was relocated in the same spot it was in 3 weeks ago. We first saw the bird in the brush across the road from the information kiosk at the education building. It then flew across the road into the brush behind the building and gave great looks while working along the upper edge of some vines. This bird was first reported on January 29.

Lois Stacey North Augusta, SC (Aiken Cnty) www.augustaaikenaudubon.org