Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2010)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Fri, 26 Mar 2010 03:37:16 -0700
Sender:   "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Adrian B <a.bruegger@exeter.ac.uk>
Subject:   Installing custom dialog, error saving dialog specification / error creating deployment directory

Hi

I would like to install a custom dialog (SPSSInc Rasch). Unfortunately, I only get the following message:

http://old.nabble.com/file/p28039921/Screen%2Bshot%2B2010-03-26%2Bat%2B09.21.55.png Screen+shot+2010-03-26+at+09.21.55.png

Does anyobdy know what I am doing wrong? Since it is my personal comptuer, I really should have all the necessary permissions.

Many thanks in advance for your help!