Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2010, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Tue, 9 Mar 2010 13:38:26 -0600
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Robin R High <rhigh@UNMC.EDU>
Subject:   Re: proc score
Comments:   To: hansi_m <mytkolli@GMAIL.COM>

Hansi,

You can either drop the _model_ variable when you call PROC LIFEREG:

proc lifereg data=indat outest=OUTEST(drop=_model_);

or

rename the _model_ variable when you call PROC SCORE:

proc score data=newboot1 score= lifereg_est(rename=(_model_=mdl)) etc..

The scored variable from PROC SCORE will then have the name given in the _name_ variable of the outest dataset.

Robin High UNMC

From: hansi_m <mytkolli@GMAIL.COM> To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Date: 03/09/2010 10:13 AM Subject: proc score Sent by: "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>

Hi,

I was wondering if it is possible to name the name for the score under PROC SCORE. Usually I get the same name as the target variable with an extension (for example model1, model2...). In the following case I even got no name for the score (quite a surprize for me). Here it is the log:

18 proc score data=newboot1 score= lifereg_est out=lifereg_scored type=parms; 19 var x-x10; 22 run;

WARNING: Both _NAME_ and _MODEL_ variables are found in the SCORE= data set. The _MODEL_ variable will be used to name the score variables. WARNING: The name for score 1 is blank.

Any thoughts,

Thanks, Hansi